UX TEAM ARTIST
- Creating resources of UI and art concepts for our mobile puzzle games
- Think about new content and existing UI-UX problems and implement solutions into products from an art design perspective
- In consideration of T/O priorities, you will be assigned to one of various puzzle genre teams such as Match 3, Blast Match, and Bubble Shooter.
- Have more than 3 years of experience in game UI/UX production (You can apply even if you don’t have any experience)
- Be good at using graphic tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator
- Create GUI and art concepts
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- Like and have a lot of experience in playing puzzle games
- Understand the North American style of style
- Have experience in developing games using a Unity engine
- Be interested in not only art but also game development as a whole
- Highest annual salary in the gaming industry (Incentives are paid separately based on performance.)
- Reward for long-term workers
- Refresh vacation(paid) for long-term workers
- Support training expenses to strengthen job competency
- Support expenses for team work activities to strengthen team communication
- Support expenses for various clubs in Puzzle1studio to strengthen communication with other teams
- Support housing expenses (KRW 300,000 per month for the first year of relocation near the company)
- Support for congratulations and condolences and provide holiday gifts
- Resorts available
- Free breakfast/lunch, snacks, coffee, and drinks
4. Working conditions and screening procedures
- Type of work: Full-time (3 months probationary period)
- Working days : 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) 8 am – 5 p.m
- Salary: In accordance with company regulations
- Working area: (13487) 14th and 3rd floor (Sampyeong-dong), Daewangpangyo-ro 645beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Document screening -> Task screening -> 1st interview (online) -> 2nd interview -> 3rd interview (offline) -> Reference check (only for experienced) -> Joining
🧩 Introducing Game Developmetn Team in Puzzle1studio! 🧩
Puzzle1studio game development team?
- Puzzle1studio is focusing on developing casual puzzle games that everyone can enjoy. Each team currently has one or two lineups of games, such as Bubble Shooter, Match 3, Blast Match, Word, and Brick Breaker. Each team is developing marketable casual puzzle games and ultimately aims to develop hit games such as which has over 75 million downloads. Under this one goal, We are moving forward with our passionate colleagues. If you want to experience our know-how that we’ve accumulated through continuous game development, join us!
Puzzle1studio game lineup? 👀
- Based on our know-how, which has been accumulated for each genre, we are also making various puzzle games in 2022 to spread smart joy to global users!
- Bubble Shooter: North American Puzzle Top Grossing 50th Ranking and 100th Rank are live, and this year, we aim to release new bubble shooters that surpass existing games.
- Match 3: Classic Match 3 , and have the highest in-app purchase rate in the company. In 2022, we are planning to develop new Match 3 games with more fun and differentiation.
- Blast Match: We developed , which allows you to enjoy a variety of fun in puzzle games by adding home design meta elements. In 2022, we are planning to develop a new game that enhances the core fun of this genre.
- Word: has a cumulative 75 million downloads and has long been loved by many people around the world. We’re updating contents that we’ve never tried before to provide consistent fun to its core fans.
- Brick Breaker: We developed , which is fun to play strategically. We are achieving good results with updates that give users a variety of experiences