- Develop Puzzle1studio’s platform that runs on hundreds of millions of devices
- Lead the architecture and design of platform functions
- Has more than 4 years of experience in development using Unity
- Understand Unity, IOS, and Android code and manage code quality
- Understand the mobile development lifecycle and the deploy process
- Have knowledge of general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and new technologies
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- Have experience using third-party library and API
- Have Experience in building SDKs, frameworks, APIs and libraries
- Have experience in building test workflow (unit, e2e, …)
- Highest annual salary in the gaming industry (Incentives are paid separately based on performance.)
- Reward for long-term workers
- Refresh vacation(paid) for long-term workers
- Support training expenses to strengthen job competency
- Support expenses for team work activities to strengthen team communication
- Support expenses for various clubs in Puzzle1studio to strengthen communication with other teams
- Support housing expenses (KRW 300,000 per month for the first year of relocation near the company)
- Support for congratulations and condolences and provide holiday gifts
- Resorts available
- Free breakfast/lunch, snacks, coffee, and drinks
4. Working conditions and screening procedures
- Type of work: Full-time (3 months probationary period)
- Working days : 5 days a week (Monday to Friday) 8 am – 5 p.m
- Salary: In accordance with company regulations
- Working area: (13487) 14th and 3rd floor (Sampyeong-dong), Daewangpangyo-ro 645beon-gil, Bundang-gu, Seongnam-si, Gyeonggi-do, Republic of Korea
- Document screening -> Task screening -> 1st interview (online) -> 2nd interview -> 3rd interview (offline) -> Reference check (only for experienced) -> Joining
🧩 Puzzle1studio PLATFORM TEAM! 🧩
Puzzle1studio Platform team?
- The platform team is in charge of improving the development environment so that the game development studio can focus only on games and work efficiently.
We improve quality by managing errors that occur when developing games.
In addition, we do tasks such as automation of testing and building, and development of common codes.