We are looking for talent interested in creating the best Games that are played by as many people as possible, enjoyed for years and remembered forever! To succeed in this role, you will need to have a good understanding of the casual mobile game market. You will work on our upcoming games. You will be developing fun and highly scalable mobile games, played by millions of people. You will be part of a small and high performing team and will have the opportunity to grow your skills while delivering great mobile games.
Location: Bundang, Korea
Competitive salary + Incentive Bonus (+ Residence grant)
In order to apply, please send your Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- As a team leader and main game designer, lead the team in developing the best games in terms of the game development process, staff development, and product quality enhancement.
- Update game guidelines by proposing 2 new features or guidelines per semester
- Improve constantly the internal process of game creation
- Develop gameplay by benchmarking based on a detailed analysis of reference games.
- You will onboard and coach your development team so they can reach their goals
- You will manage a team of game developers and designers (from 5 to 20 people)
- Analyze the success/failure factors for the previous games and select the new game based on the data.
- You will be involved in all aspects of game development: level design, UI-UX design, Art, technical design
- Ensure that your team reaches its goals and get rid of obstruction elements related it
- You will optimize constantly game creation process
- You will measure and improve game KPI metrics.
- Share your knowledge company-wide and help others grow their skills
- You have a passion for mobile games
- Track record with a successful mobile game
- You have excellent communication skills
- You have strong organization skills
- You have strong execution skills
- You have a fundamental understanding of monetization: IAP, Reward Ads
- You have good game UX knowledge
- You have technical knowledge
- You have mobile F2P market insights
EARN BROWNIE POINTS
- You have a proficiently in English
- Technical background
- You have a passion (art and crafts, music..)